We offer quality certified translations in a variety of fields
What is a Certified translation?
Certified translations are translations carried out by competent professional translators from one language into another; the competent translator certifies these final documents, with assurance that the translation is accurate, faithful and complete, and that the translator is knowledgeable in both the source language and the target language.
Who is qualified?
Certified translations must be carried our by qualified translators. This means that these professionals are trained in the language services field, are in good command not only of the languages of the particular translation, but of the rules that govern each specific field of knowledge, whether they be style, grammar syntax, and of the subject matter. Examples of these specialized fields, in which we offer certified translations, are: engineering translations, financial translations, legal translations, scientific translations, medical translations or technical translations, among others. In many cases, more than one field overlaps.
Some examples of certified translations
- Official documents
- Birth certificates, marriage certificates, divorce certificates, passports…
- Academic credentials, diplomas, transcripts…
- Immigration paperwork
- Company documentation
- Financial statements, annual report, patents, contracts…
- Translations that must be submitted to government agencies, courtrooms…
Advantages of working with Deltatext
As a Language Services Provider, we can offer efficiency and certified quality, as well as an advanced system of document and content management. Our over 18 years of experience in the field allow us to face more demanding projects and meet our clients’ expectations. Our network of qualified translators are an essential tool in providing specialized language services for a wide range of fields and subjects.
Other services we offer:
- Our own collaborative online translation platform and document management software, which our clients have access to
- Revision and proofreading services
- Editing and Desktop-publishing
- Terminology, Translation memory, and glossary management